Here is a copy of the email that will be sent once the email issue is corrected. But I am trying to reach as many people as possible until then! I have posted this on the site and on the facebook page as well... SPREAD THE WORD!!! You all did AWESOME last round without having email to get us started! Let's see what we can do this time!!
Here it is...
Hello Fellow Bakers-
I hope everyone is ready for another round of baking for our deserving military!
Round 8 Information-
Leaders email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Sunday with your team name, and please have your articles and pictures uploaded by Wednesday.
I hope to have the teams open on Friday but no later than late Sunday.
We are also going to be doing something different this round. A fellow baker presented an idea and has done the necessary research to make it happen… SO this round, we will have a “BONUS” team which will be baking for wounded men and women. There will be some specific guidelines for this, especially shipping dates, so please make sure that you read before you agree and to check the site for more information on this.
I have posted on the site the dates for the next 4 rounds after this current one. Please check it out so that you are aware of what is going on.
Other Tidbits of information-
* Don’t forget to join the facebook page!
* Also, don’t forget to check out our merchandise!
* And if you have purchased some, I would love some feedback and pictures.
* I would like pictures to use on the site: your packages ready to go, the baked goods, actually baking them, responses from who you sent to, etc. PLEASE make sure that you will not mind them being posted on the site AND that you, yourself have taken them.
* I also would like to start posting the responses we are receiving from those we are sending to… so if you have received some, please share them.
* I would like to get an idea of how many cookies we have shipped so far. I will be creating a place for you to share how many rounds you have participated in and how many cookies you have baked thus far. We can keep updating it continually.
* Finally, if you have any suggestions, ideas, problems, etc. please contact me. I love hearing everyone’s thoughts on this organization.
Thank you all for your hard work, and I can't wait to kick off this round! Make sure to SPREAD the WORD!!
8 years ago